Meet Retirement Coach Joe Grant
Hello, I am Joe Grant, a Certified Retirement Coach, who provides positive, helpful, and effective guidance with both male and female individuals who are stressed by the transition commonly called “retirement”.
I am trained to do this both by experience (the best teacher), and the latest modern transition methods that “stick” with you for permanent and positive change. Change is one thing, follow-through is quite another.
In my own family, this transition has been both rocky and smooth, so I came to see what made the difference, what to do and what not, and the sequence of change, which is perhaps the most important part. Outside my family, I work confidentially with corporate executives and their managers, but also with Small Business owners, a very special breed. Some have had remarkable success, some have not, but found their path improved. All had great inner strength, and that is what we bring out in everyone we coach.
My clients are confidential, which is why you see no testimonials here. If needed I can provide some enthusiastic followers whom you may interview. They send me very often to others who could benefit. You will have your own secure private client log, should you choose to be coached.
- Turned losses to profits; led to $15 million annual revenue and ranked #37 in ‘clients acquired’ nationally.
- Grew from zero market presence to #3 in state, surpassing many long-established competitors.
- Started another business, achieving 20% over revenue and client acquisition goals in less than two years.
- Achieved National Management Award for 15 straight years with company ranked #1 in its field by Fortune.
- 48% of salesforce under his direction gained national recognition status vs. only 3% national average.
- Catalyst in doubling productivity of many high profile sales representatives using training and coaching.
- Revitalized University of Hawaii football recruiting program using counseling format for recruiting players.
~ B.Sc., Iowa State University, Ames, IA.
~ Former Board member American Cancer Society and Boy Scouts.
~ Sacramento Rotarian Youth Mentor Program in Sacramento Rotary Club
Training and consulting work to small and medium-sized business entities, including design of self, time, and systems management for distribution network offices in the insurance industry. Delivered adult training to sales and sales
- Established financial/management/sales consulting firm, specializing in Long Term Care
- Design/implement/ financial plans for high net worth individuals and small businesses
- Develop/conduct seminars and training programs and consult/coach small business
PRUDENTIAL PREFERRED • Sacramento, CA. 1992-1996
- Recruited by Prudential Preferred to consult, then turn around troubled offices
- Pioneered accountability, training, and HR systems to facilitate “Best Practices” movement.
- Turned around business which had incurred $100K in annual losses for 2+ years.
- Grew from nearly zero to $1+billion book of business ($120 million in 1992) and 1800 new policies per year
- Led from #100 (last place) nationally to #24 in premium/case, #42 in market penetration, #4 in policy loans relative to the available case, #4 in the retention of key people, and #14 in low policy lapse rate.
Assistant Corporate Regional Director • Milwaukee, WI
Executive retention; Promotion training design; Supervision of 1600 people; Designed sales training
Let's explore your retirement dreams together: