More About Joe
JOE G. GRANT
Certified Retirement Coach, CASL, MBA
How to contact:
Or arrange a private Complimentary Telephone Session:
What makes me your strategic advantage for retirement?
Influence and guidance are enhanced by my past experiences, training, and practice. But there are also some fun things to know. Here are a few peak experiences about me. If you like you may ask me anything you wish about them.
Education and Professional Certifications
- Central High School – Sioux City Iowa
- Iowa State University - BS in Business Administration
- U of PA, The Wharton School - MBA
- Certified Retirement Coach (CRC) - Retirement Options.com
- Certified Advisor Senior Living (CASL) - The American College
Working Years Overview
- Built successful Financial Planning Clientele around Small Business
- Managed and led groups from 1500 in a large corporate environment to very small businesses trying to escape the E- myth trap
- Consultant to medium and small enterprise businesses.
- Retirement Coach – and writing for Retirement Coaches Association
Passions of Play and Rest
- Reading and Golf (sometimes Flog)
- Guest lecturer at Lifelong Learning groups, currently CSUS
- Photography of flowers
Recent Technological Achievements
- Bought iphone
- Lost iphone – called my number to retrieve it. Under a pillow
- New Expresso coffee maker required programming to prevent overflow
- Threw out VCR
- Took picture of my feet with new iphone
- Waved hand over towel dispenser in all-gender bathroom, towels appeared immediately
- Replaced old light bulb with LED bulb, pleased spouse greatly
- Installed wireless light switch and connected radio. Turned on from hotel in Philadelphia and scared housesitter.
- Joined Apple iphone study group- bought coffee for them at Starbucks
- Bought Oculus Go, fell down touring Venice in St Mark’s Square
- Made cup of expresso with new Expresso coffee maker
- Found bartender app for iphone, made an excellent Manhattan
- Facetimed with grandkids and discovered why I had the phone!